Axis Bank has released a new mobile banking app, Axis Mobile for Android and iPhone users. The new app has been brought in partnership with Tagit, a leading mobile solutions company based in Singapore.
With the new Axis Mobile app, Axis Bank hopes to increase its delivery channels and thus reaching out to more than 15 lakh customers. The app is quite nice and loaded with the all the mobile banking features you would use. The personalization is based on the user segment categorized into Youth, Premium and Prime. There’s social media integration as well and its useful in case you want to tweet the offers you like.
The Axis Mobile app lets you manage transactions, pay bills, transfer funds and more. It also lets you access your saving accounts as well as your credit card accounts.
Features of the new Axis Mobile app for iPhone and Android
1. View account summary, mini-statement for all your savings and credit card accounts.
2. View your credit card latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill online instantly.
3. Transfer fund (or Schedule payment) to Axis & Other Bank customers. Also transfer fund instantly 24×7 through IMPS facility.
4. Recharge instantly your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH.
5. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
6. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and pay them in 1 click in future
7. Personalise your account details, the menu options, navigation style and beneficiary list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, phone or by taking a picture).
8. Request for statement of your account, cheque book, cheque status and stop payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
9. Tweet or Email feedback or Call Axis Bank from the application
10. View Important Messages, Personalized Offers sent by the Bank in your Inbox
11. Locate Axis Bank Branches and ATMs near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
12. View Offers for cards (credit & debit) and your Bank account. Tweet offers that you like.
The new mobile app is in line with the growing use of apps as Axis Bank saw the app usage increase from 2 to 10 % recently. The new updated app would also make its way to Symbian, BlackBerry, J2ME, Windows platforms.