Unbelievable and delightful! Now you can simply lay your hands on the Google’s Pixel and Pixel XL in your nearby stores. The ‘Made by Google’ smartphones were first revealed on 4th October. Soon the portal for pre-orders was opened by Flipkart on 13th October. Killing off the Nexus brand, now Google is shooting and handling Pixel duo’s by doing the hardware, software, marketing, after sales all on its own.
On Saturday, Google India tweeted,
“The future is exciting. And by future, we mean 3 days from now. #Pixel will start reaching stores on 25th October #madebygoogle”.
Things you need to know about Google Pixel Duo –
- They will be available on Reliance Digital, Croma, Bajaj Electronics, Vijay Sales, eZone, Sangeetha, Hotspot Mobiles, Poorvika Mobile World, and Flipkart.
- Pixel 32 GB is priced Rs 57,000, and Rs 66,000 for the 128GB.
- Pixel XL is priced Rs 67,000 for the 32GB version, and Rs 76,000 for the 128GB one.
- Both the phones are available in Very Silver and Quite Black colours.
Exciting is going to be the Really Blue colour limited edition variant has yet to arrive in India.
FEATURES OF GOOGLE PIXEL
- It features a 5.0-inch AMOLED display with a 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- It is powered by a Quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor that is coupled with Adreno 530 GPU
- With an inbuilt 4GB RAM, it has two non-expandable storage variants 32GB/128GB.
- It is backed by a 2770 mAh non-removable battery that supports fast charging via USB Type-C.
FEATURES OF GOOGLE PIXEL XL
- It has a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with a 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- It is powered by the same processor as the Google Pixel and has the same RAM and storage options.
- It is backed by a 3450 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, and also supports fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
If looking for a quality smartphone with all your pre-requisite demands and desires, you know from tomorrow where stores to hit !