It seems like LeEco goofed up about its upcoming devices that was to be announced at the big event on 19th October.
It ended up revealing everything about the new devices while setting up a basic introduction for it’s new devices. The company is going to launch two android phones and four android TVs. The smartphones are Le Max2 and Le S3 while the TVs include LeEco Super4 X43 Pro, LeEco Super4 X55, LeEco Super4 X65, and LeEco uMax85 TV.
All you need to know about Le Max2 –
- It has a 5.7 –inch Quad HD screen with a 21MP rear camera.
- It runs on Qualcomm snapdragon 820 processor powered by 6GB or 4GB RAM.
- With a 3100 mAH battery, it has a Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 along with a fingerprint scanner.
- Currently Le Max2 is priced with $60 discount on its original price of $349 which brings down the cost to $289.
However the company has yet not specified whether they will offer two different alternatives – one offering 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage.
- Also read: Will Wearable Tech Ever Replace the Phone
All you need to know about Le S3 –
- Similar to LeEco Le2 it has snapdragon 652 processor and 3000 mAH battery.
- It comes with a 5.5” Full HD display with a 16MP rear camera.
- It has a Quick Charge 3.0 along with a fingerprint scanner and Android 6.0.
- It is available in three different colours: Grey, Gold and Rose Gold.
- It is priced at $299 with a discount of $6 which makes the final amount as $239.
Theres a confusion going on about the price of Le S3 as to the discount offered by the company is $60 or $120 and it will only be revealed now on 19th October.
What exactly will the Android TV will offer has not been highlighted much on the site yet.
Things mentioned are –
- TV’s will be powered by Android TV with 4K resolution.
- LeEco Super4 X55 TV is priced at $799.
- The company will release LeEco apps “LIVE”, “Levidi”, and “LeZone” on the televisions.